Our first Healthy Transportation Coalition Members' Meeting of 2018 is scheduled for Wednesday, January 24th, from 6pm to 8pm, and we really hope you will attend. Please RSVP below if you plan to attend.
The draft Agenda is filled with opportunities for you to get more engaged in helping us accomplish our shared goals. At the meeting you can learn more about:
- how much money we have to award in our 2018 Mini Grant, and help us decide what the application deadline will be;
- what we were able to accomplish in the City's 2018 Budget process (single-ride EquiPass discount, free Presto cards, $30,000 for ring-and-post bike racks at bus stops);
- volunteer leadership training scheduled for April, in partnership with Ecology Ottawa and the Institute for Change Leaders;
- efforts to have the City prioritize building social housing in close proximity to rapid transit stations;
- our initial priorities for the upcoming provincial and municipal elections;
- next steps in our Trillium grant (now in the fourth and final year);
- current fundraising efforts; and
- our Coalition's 2017 year-end financial situation.
Do you have an item you would like added to the draft Agenda? Please e-mail me and let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5
Google map and directions